Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Becoming More Jazzmania

2009-12-23 UPDATE: Testing whether updating an existing post with an enclosure link causes it to come down as a podcast.

I've been spreading the Jazzmania Productions name around the internet a lot lately, it seems. For example, tonight I signed up with GigaDial. GigaDial is a new approach to radio programming. You can use it to create and subscribe to podcast-powered stations composed of individual episodes from your favorite podcasters. Basically, it's a way for me to add individual episodes of a podcast to a single feed with which I can subscribe. One feed for all these shows. Anyone can subscribe to this feed to get shows I've placed on the Jazzmania Productions GigaDial channel: rss | iTunes

Another service I've signed up with is PodZinger, an audio search engine. I've also signed up with PayPal and may soon be providing a way for folks to make donations.

I'm going to put most, if not all, of the media production stuff I do under the Jazzmania Productions umbrella, I think.

No comments: